Monthly Recap: October 2022
Single Origin is the single platform for enterprises to reduce complexity & leverage their data. We help you organize your data, improve observability, and collaborate efficiently. If you request a trial, then you can follow our documentation:
- Connect to either a Snowflake instance or a BigQuery project
- Quickly understand redundancies in the queries you are running
- Create precise yet flexible data definitions via a user-friendly interface
- Search your definitions, dive into the details of each, and explore the relationships between them
- Query your data using a variety of tools without writing any SQL. Semantic management helps ensure consistent logic and access.
Over the last month, we launched field-level lineage, a streamlined draft flow, and numerous improvements to the user experience. You can now:
- Explore field-level lineage between metrics/features, views, and datasets 🔎 Whenever you finish an import, we automatically build field-level lineage for the imported entities and make it accessible from the catalog. For more on this feature, check out our blog post or watch it in action below:
- Import SQL queries with more guidance 🙌 We reduced the complexity of our draft flow to make creation easier, further speeding up the onboarding process.
Finally, we spent time polishing our UI so you can start today. Learn more about our launch by reading this post, and as always, feel free to reach out with any feedback or questions.